Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mom gone

My mom went to Seattle yester day to visit her sister. My aunt is going through a bad breakup with a guy she was dating for 12 years. So my mom went to visit her to help her get through it. She will be gone for six days which means that my dad and I will be home together for six days which will be kind of hard because we can hardly get along alone for six hours let alone six days. But this is now 5 days till she comes back so we got through the first day and almost the second without fighting so that's good. I have been doing all the cooking and taking care of the dogs and things like that. I'm doing ok but it's just so different and I don't know many things to cook so were really just going day by day! So I'll keep you up dated on anything interesting that happens!
Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment