Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Back to blogging


Hey all! I am going to start blogging again, I have a new follower! Hi Brittney!!! So I met Brittney in my psychology class at SLCC this semester. We first bonded over acting then we continued bonding over out HORRIBLE teacher! Brittneys husband Jon was in out psychology class as well which made or a good time. Brittney and i also had sociology together along with our two other friends who had psychology with us as well. That teacher was amazing she was very dedicated to making sure that every one understood what she was talking about. Today we took out final and she even brought us donuts how nice is she, we nominated her for best teacher so hopefully she wins but I honestly don’t know when it will me announced so I don’t even know if I will know.  Yay semester is over!!! Now to just relax and make calendars and wrap presents... once I get them! Love to all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I made my blog! This is Cameron by the way haha. how do I add you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this brought me great happiness!! :) Seriously, our Psycho teacher...er... Psych teacher needs to get fired. She sucked!

    ReplyDelete