Friday, January 27, 2012

New Follower Cam

I have  a new follower joining us now his name is Cam! I met Cam in Jr high school! We had a few classes together with ms. Dev! Actually her name was Deveron I believe but we just called her Dev! Cam and I did some wired things together... in a good way! when the movie mean girls came out we started calling each other by names from the show, I was Gretchen because she was my fave and i thought the prettiest, and Cam if I recall was the main girl Regina. Now they weren't based on out personality but on who we liked best. We also did some cheerleading things together and did a few fun movies! I saw Cam recently on the first day of school and he don't me to start blogging again I had gotten distracted with winter break but now I'm back with this blog on my old friend and new follower Cam!
Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about the names we called each other! I was so Regina. Jr high was so fun! I miss it sometimes, but i'm happy we're in college now. I'm also happy you're back to blogging. I will try my best to read every post!

    ReplyDelete